INFORMATION CLAUSE ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY SALUMANUS SP. Z O.O.
Please be advised that since 25 May 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (referred to as “GDPR”) has been in force and you should therefore be aware that:
- 1The Controller of your personal data is:
the company under the business name: Salumanus Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Kraków at ul. Walerego Sławka 8A entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Krakow–Śródmieście in Krakow, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000354228, REGON number: 121206305, NIP number: 6793033367 (hereinafter referred to as the Controller).
- Contact with the Controller is possible at the e-mail address: email@example.com
- The Controller processes your personal data, for example: First and last name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, history of visits to websites administered by the Controller on the basis of your consent – for marketing purposes which consist in sending to your e-mail address and telephone number: advertisements, information about offers, promotions of the Controller’s goods and services and direct telephone contact for the purpose of presenting offers, advertisements and promotions, as well as in profiling your data for the purpose of presenting an individualised offer, advertisement and promotion of the Controller’s services and products.
- The provision of your personal data for this purpose is voluntary. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data for the above purposes is Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR. If you wish to conclude a contract with Salumanus Sp. z o.o. your personal data necessary for the conclusion and performance of this contract, e.g. name, surname, address, company name NIP number will be used by the Controller in order to prepare, conclude and perform the contract. The legal basis for processing your personal data for the aforementioned purpose is Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR. The provision of your personal data for this purpose is entirely voluntary, but nevertheless necessary for the conclusion and execution of the contract.
- Please be informed that you have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data by the Controller:
- the right to access and rectify your data,
- the right to erasure or restriction of processing,
- the right to object to the processing,
- the right to require the cessation of processing,
- the right to data portability,
- the right to withdraw consent at any time,
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- You may withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes or to the provision of electronic services at any time by notifying the Controller’s Representative by email or in writing to the Controller’s address.
- Personal data for the purpose described in paragraph 3 above will be processed until you withdraw your consent.
- Personal data for the purpose described in paragraph 4 above will be processed until the execution and limitation of claims under the concluded contract or until you cancel the conclusion of the contract.
- Your data will be made available to entities to which the Controller subcontracts marketing services in the Controller’s name and on its behalf, and which perform other services for the Controller necessary for the correct and safe processing of personal data, such as, for example: accounting services, courier services or IT infrastructure and cloud services.
- Entities to whom the Controller entrusts the processing of your personal data will be bound to the Controller by a contract for entrusting them with the processing of personal data to strictly comply with the requirements of the GDPR and to protect your personal data.